Key components of Assisted Living Solution from Panasonic:
- Direct Care Connect
- D-Care – Application for your Android devices phones & tablets
- DTU Terminal
- Wireless DECT
Direct Care Connect is an emergency alarm and response management system for the entire range of rehabilitation, skilled nursing, assisted living, senior living, and nursing homes facilities.
- All alarms are traceable and response times are logged
- Alarm activity reports can be generated
- Schedule recurrent reports to be printed or emailed
- Bidirectional, hands-free operation by audio notifications and spoken messages
- Alarm escalation on multiple levels
- Caregiver location tracking and check-in operations
- Caregivers can generate text alarms
- DCareTM Connect application and service is compatible with Google Android smartphones and tablets
- DCareTM Connect is the application and service that sends voice alarms recorded at runtime (i.e. Push-to-Talk mode) and text alarms using the mobile device. Voice and text alarms are received by mobile caregivers predefined in DCC. Text alarms are simultaneously displayed and played back by Text-to-Speech engine on the caregiver mobile device.
Panasonic DTU100 is a digital call box speakerphone that provides clear, two-way communication between residents and caregivers.
- Full duplex speakerphone
- 4-Level volume control
- Large buttons for easy operation
- Jacks for 3rd party Pull Cords & Call Cords
- All DTU100 call boxes are powered by the communication server
DECT Technology provides a separate wireless network, which allows for reliable and secure voice and alarm communication between caregivers and an alarm system connected to DCC.
Properties that can benefit from Senior Living Solution from Panasonic:
- Senior Apartments
- Independent Living
- Assisted Living
- Skilled Care Homes
- Continuing care retirement communities
Direct Care Connect TM (DCC) solution helps Assisted Living Facilities and Nursing Homes
- Enable Caregivers to respond to resident’s alarms more efficiently
- Enable flawless communication throughout the entire healthcare facility
- Help achieve a higher quality of residents’ care services
- Reduce communication infrastructure costs
Benefits at a Glance
- Increase staff productivity
- Reduce alarm fatigue
- Lower care, maintenance, liability and litigation costs
- Significantly increase resident satisfaction
Improve resident service by providing an intuitive, easy-to-use communication solution, along with faster caregiver response times.
CAREGIVERS Improve caregiver efficiency, by providing direct resident-to-staff and staff-to-staff communication, along with intelligent alarm management.
FACILITY BOTTOM LINE Improve the facility bottom line, by reducing empty beds, caregiver turnover, and headcount expenses through alarm management and reliable communication.
CONTACT US ONLINE OR CALL ON 954-604-6200 / 888-834-5313 FOR AN ESTIMATE OR FOR MORE INFORMATION
Advanced Digital Group Technicians are highly trained and Certified in the area of Senior Assisted Living Solution, Direct Care Connect (DCC) emergency alarm and response management system, DCare Connect application and service, Panasonic DTU100, Wireless DECT Technology Solutions. In addition, each member of our team undergoes an extensive background and reference check. We only work with the best Technicians and Engineers.